Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin 4 commit: Remove \n in translation thatwas causing a syntax er - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin 4 commit: Remove \n in translation thatwas causing a syntax er
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Jonas Thelemann
<e-mail@jonas-thelemann.de> wrote:
> By the way: I found a workaround for the error(s) in PoEdit and in the
> compiling process of the .po files: The problem was [one of the] "obsolete
> messages" starting with "#~" at the bottom of the .po file. I removed them
> all and no more problems were reported. I think it were the '#~ msgid ""',
> '#~ msgstr ""' lines which are duplicates to the beginning of the .po file
> (around line 7).
>
> Just a quick heads up on this so you know what to do if someone encounters
> the error in the future again :)

Hmm, have you merged with the latest catalog? Those issues should be
resolved now in git.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com