Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Language Module - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Language Module
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 11:21 AM, Harshal Dhumal <harshal.dhumal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

New language patch is working fine.
Ashesh - Can you please review it ?
If it looks good then can you please commit ?

Thank you,
Harshal

A few comments:

- We omitted CREATE LANGUAGE, as most are now extensions. Shouldn't we also therefore omit DROP LANGUAGE?
- Please leave a blank line between the file header and python code in python files.
- The pydoc module description is missing from __init__.py
- What about the Dependents and Dependencies tabs?
- There are few, if any comments in the Javascript. There should be at least minimal comments there to note the purpose of each logical code block.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company