Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [Design Update] Connect to server for first time users - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [Design Update] Connect to server for first time users
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Bear in mind that the Server dialogue is likely to include a *lot* more fields in future versions of pgAdmin. You should consider the pgAdmin 3 equivalent as an example of what's likely to be added. Specifically, we expect to add:

- The Host Address field (RM2191), needed for Kerberos authentication amongst other things.
- SSH tunnelling options (RM1447)
- SSL certificate authentication (RM1482)

All of which are features from pgAdmin 3 that users have requested be re-implemented.