Re: Problem: pg_hba.conf is automatically rewritten every day - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Prashanth Goriparthi
Subject Re: Problem: pg_hba.conf is automatically rewritten every day
Date
List pgsql-admin
Look at the timestamp of when this file [pg_hba.conf] is updated and see if there is any correlation to system messages [/var/log/messages or equivalent of your kernel].

Thanking you,
Prashanth Kumar Goriparthi
Mobile : 312 316 4396

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Fred Parkinson <FredP@abag.ca.gov> wrote:
Would it make sense to make the file read-only and see if a write error pops up somewhere?

Fred

>>> Nghia Truong <nghiatruong.vn@gmail.com> 05/03/2013 8:59 AM >>>
Hi all,
I am the root user (except that my dedicated server is under the control of its company). I don't have any sysadmin script. The problem just suddenly occurs. I don't know why?

Nghia T. Truong