Re: SQL/JSON revisited - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: SQL/JSON revisited
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 9, 2023 at 10:08 PM Peter Eisentraut
> On 08.03.23 22:40, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> > These both seem like things not worth holding up progress for, and I
> > think it would be good to get these patches committed as soon as
> > possible. My intention is to commit them (after some grammar
> > adjustments) plus their documentation in the next few days.
>
> If possible, the documentation for each incremental part should be part
> of that patch, not a separate all-in-one patch.

Here's a version that includes documentation of the individual bits in
their own commits.  I've also merged the patch to add the PLAN clause
to JSON_TABLE into the patch that adds JSON_TABLE itself.

--
Thanks, Amit Langote
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Attachment