Re: ExecRTCheckPerms() and many prunable partitions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: ExecRTCheckPerms() and many prunable partitions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 6, 2022 at 10:29 PM Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, List of Bitmapsets turned out to be something that doesn't
> just-work with our Node infrastructure, which I found out thanks to
> -DWRITE_READ_PARSE_PLAN_TREES.  So, I had to go ahead and add
> first-class support for copy/equal/write/read support for Bitmapsets,
> such that writeNode() can write appropriately labeled versions of them
> and nodeRead() can read them as Bitmapsets.  That's done in 0003.  I
> didn't actually go ahead and make *all* Bitmapsets in the plan trees
> to be Nodes, but maybe 0003 can be expanded to do that.  We won't need
> to make gen_node_support.pl emit *_BITMAPSET_FIELD() blurbs then; can
> just use *_NODE_FIELD().

All meson builds on the cfbot machines seem to have failed, maybe
because I didn't update src/include/nodes/meson.build to add
'nodes/bitmapset.h' to the `node_support_input_i` collection.  Here's
an updated version assuming that's the problem.  (Will set up meson
builds on my machine to avoid this in the future.)

--
Thanks, Amit Langote
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Attachment