Re: Eliminating SPI from RI triggers - take 2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: Eliminating SPI from RI triggers - take 2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 7, 2022 at 7:17 PM Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Nope, not 0001.  Here's 0001+0002.

I had forgotten to actually attach anything with that email.

>> Please note that you can set up a github repository so that cirrus-ci
>> tests whatever patches you like, without having to post them to
>> pg-hackers.  See src/tools/ci/README, it takes three minutes if you
>> already have the account and repository.
>
> Ah, that’s right.  Will do so, thanks for the suggestion.

I'm waiting to hear from GitHub Support to resolve an error I'm facing
trying to add Cirrus CI to my account.

--
Thanks, Amit Langote
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com