Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: New committers: Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, Masahiko Sawada
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 21, 2023 at 17:52 Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 21, 2023 at 2:40 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to
> Nathan Bossart, Amit Langote, and Masahiko Sawada, who have
> accepted invitations to become our newest Postgres committers.
>
> Please join me in wishing them much success and few reverts.

Thank you and everyone for the wishes!  Congratulations to the other
new committers.

+1, thank you core team for the opportunity.

Thank you all for the wishes.
--
Thanks, Amit Langote
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com