Re: duplicate function declaration in multirangetypes_selfuncs.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: duplicate function declaration in multirangetypes_selfuncs.c
Date
Re: duplicate function declaration in multirangetypes_selfuncs.c  (Anton Voloshin <a.voloshin@postgrespro.ru>)
List pgsql-hackers
> On 21 Apr 2023, at 12:58, Anton Voloshin <a.voloshin@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>
> On 21/04/2023 13:45, Pavel Borisov wrote:
>> The patch is attached. Anyone to commit?
>
> Speaking of duplicates, I just found another one:
> >                        break;
> >                        break;
> in src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/variable.c
> (in all stable branches).

Indeed, coming in via 086cf1458 it's over a decade old.

> Additional patch attached. Or both could go in the same commit, it's up to committer.

I'll take care of these in a bit (unless someone finds more, or objects)
backpatching them to their respective origins branches.

--
Daniel Gustafsson