Re: archive command in streaming replication in windows server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Loles
Subject Re: archive command in streaming replication in windows server
Date
List pgsql-general
I would try..

Read the server log

Try copying to another simpler path like C:\wal_archives
Maybe blankspaces give problems

Have you forgotten to configure any other parameter like max_wal_senders?

I hope some of this hemos you

Loles