Re: Multi-row insert: error at terminal row. [RESOLVED] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rich Shepard
Subject Re: Multi-row insert: error at terminal row. [RESOLVED]
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 29 Oct 2020, Rob Sargent wrote:

> Would it be rude to suggest that you re-visit how that file was made?
> Seems you'll be in the same boat "next time".

Rob,

Part of the files was exported from the old version of the database. New
rows were from different text files, each with a different format, and all
needing to be parsed with data belonging to four different tables.

There won't be a 'next time' now that I've corrected the database structure.
All new information (once I get these tables correctly loaded) will be
one-at-a-time.

Manipulating 2K datasets over long hours and multiple days led me to make
errors I didn't catch at the time.

Regards,

Rich