Re: BUG #15977: Inconsistent behavior in chained transactions - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From fn ln
Subject Re: BUG #15977: Inconsistent behavior in chained transactions
Date
Re: BUG #15977: Inconsistent behavior in chained transactions  (Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr>)
List pgsql-bugs
transaction_read_only must be 'on' because AND CHAIN test sets the default_transaction_read_only to 'on'.
Failure of this test means that the transaction was chained from an implicit transaction, which is not our desired behavior.
Perhaps you are using a wrong binary?

2019年8月29日(木) 21:10 Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr>:

Hello,

> Added two kinds of test for the implicit transaction: in single query and
> in implicit block.

Ok.

> The patch file is now created with Unix-style line ending (LF).

Thanks.

Patch applies and compiles cleanly. However, "make check" is not ok
on the added tests.

    SHOW transaction_read_only;
     transaction_read_only
   - on
   + off

ISTM that the run is right and the patch test output is wrong, i.e. the
transaction_read_only is expected to stay as is.

--
Fabien.