Re: ecmascript 5 DATESTYLE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ben Hockey
Subject Re: ecmascript 5 DATESTYLE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
i know its been over a year without any activity on this thread but did anything ever come of this?  i'd really like to be able to get dates to match the format specified for date time strings in ecmascript 5.  a generic way to specify the format would be ideal if it can be done securely.  has there been other threads discussing this more recently?

thanks,

ben...