help - Installing - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Ilan Fait
Subject help - Installing
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,
I need help with finding some Documentation about how to install PostGerSQL
on windows 2000
Step by step since I am trying to install PostGerSQL DB on Win2000 O/S.

I have install the Cygwin but when I try create a database I get:

$ createdb iweb
psql: FATAL: PQsetdbLogin(): Unable to determine a Postgres username!
createdb: database creation failed

So I try to create a user I get:

$ createuser iweb
Shall the new user be allowed to create databases? (y/n) y
Shall the new user be allowed to create more new users? (y/n) y
psql: FATAL: PQsetdbLogin(): Unable to determine a Postgres username!
createuser: creation of user "iweb" failed

Can you please explain how do I need to install the database that it will
run on Win2000
Thanks,
Ilan