Re: SSL confirmation - (could not accept SSL connection: sslv3 alert certificate unknown ) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew M
Subject Re: SSL confirmation - (could not accept SSL connection: sslv3 alert certificate unknown )
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
after much research to various mail-lists, it seems that there is a bug
in the beta versions of postgreSQL 8 which is causing the problem. Is
there anyway to create a SSLv3 specific certificate?

regards

Andrew