Re: SSH connection problem (and a typo) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: SSH connection problem (and a typo)
Date
List pgsql-www
> On 27 Aug 2021, at 04:31, Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there anything I can check or do to overcome this situation?

I don’t think there is. Quoting Magnus from your thread on -hackers:

    "ssh based access only works for repositories where you have explicit
    permissions, it does not support anonymous access -- that has to be over
    https (recommended) or git.

    And specifically, the postgresql.git repo mirror only allows anonymous
    access."

So the way I read it is that there is nothing wrong with your setup, but the
repository you are attempting to clone does not allow setting the access
control needed for it to work.  postgresql.git only allows http or git, ssh
isn’t allowed as it only allows anonymous access.