Re: Mac OS X Experience - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam H.Pendleton
Subject Re: Mac OS X Experience
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
I lied in my last e-mail.  The splash screen only displays properly
without the code:

if (winSplash) {
     winSplash->Close();
     delete winSplash;
}

 From what I can tell, the bitmap is not displayed during the wxSleep(2)
call.  During this call the splash screen is white.  After the call the
windows gets destroyed before the bitmap can display.  If the above
code is commented out, the bitmap displays.  Without having looked at
the wxWindows docs yet, I would assume that the winSplash->Refresh()
should have taken care of displaying the bitmap, but this doesn't seem
to work on the Mac.  I will keep investigating.

ahp

Attachment