Re: Performance bottleneck. High active sessions but postmaster kernel threads are in a sleep state, low CPU utilization - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Hotmail
Subject Re: Performance bottleneck. High active sessions but postmaster kernel threads are in a sleep state, low CPU utilization
Date
In response to Re: Performance bottleneck. High active sessions but postmaster kernel threads are in a sleep state, low CPU utilization  (Hotmail <crajac66@hotmail.com>)
List pgsql-admin
An additional data point is that this database is a streaming read-only replica. We do not  see a corresponding spike in active sessions on the primary (15 active sessions)  when the replica active sessions spike. No locks or wait events are observable in the primary when the replica active sessions spike.

Craig