Re: Comparision of DBs (new to list) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kym Farnik
Subject Re: Comparision of DBs (new to list)
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi - Thanks - thats why I asked, the crashme tests take an MySQL
perspective whereas I would like a PGsql perspective.
BTW: Oracle product comparisons do an Oracle perspective,
M$ do a M$ perspective, FredBlogSQL does a FredBlogSQL perspective
etc.
IT Marketing - don't you love it!  :-)
Kym