Re: Add Metadata to Postgre SQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From José Pedro Santos
Subject Re: Add Metadata to Postgre SQL
Date
Re: Add Metadata to Postgre SQL  (John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com>)
List pgsql-general
With the files should came metadata to describe what is inside the file. I can't put in the comment options because is not ISO standart that allow to produce metadata.

I'm rookie with Postgre what do you mean by "stored in a text field of a table"? comment option?

If exist one option in the table options called "Metadata" would be great because allow to insert all the information there.

Best R.
JS