Re: interface for "non-SQL people" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin Gainty
Subject Re: interface for "non-SQL people"
Date
List pgsql-general
oracle handles html output with packages ..i would assume pg would have similar sgml output capability?
crystal has been limited to ODBC dsn (datasources) althogh sap seem to be open to a more Opensource approach using
JDBC based data sources

Martin Gainty