Re: Performance on Bulk Insert to Partitioned Table - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Charles Gomes
Subject Re: Performance on Bulk Insert to Partitioned Table
Date
List pgsql-performance
Pavel,

I've been trying to port the work of Emmanuel
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2008-12/msg01221.php

His implementation is pretty straight forward. Simple trigger doing constrain checks with caching for bulk inserts.
So far that's what I got http://www.widesol.com/~charles/pgsql/partition.c
I had some issues as He uses HeapTuples and on 9.2 I see a Slot.