Migration from Oracle - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Miguel Juteau
Subject Migration from Oracle
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello,
I can't make the migration wizard work. I'm trying to migrate an Oracle
database from a network server, to Postgres.
I installed the Oracle client on my Windows client box, and can connect
successfully to the Oracle server. I created a system odbc data source on my
box, a system DSN, using the Oracle ODBC driver.
When I try to migrate with the pgadmin wizard, I am able to connect to the
Oracle database as an ODBC source. I select to migrate all tables and all
data.
Then I get this warning: 'foreign keys are not supported with this provider.
When the migration starts ( "Creating table CUSTOMER" ), it fails right
away, with this error message:

-2147217887: ODBC driver does not support the requested properties.

What should I do? Please help me, I'm almost there! :)

Miguel Juteau
Yellowasp