Re: Migration from Oracle - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Migration from Oracle
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi,

Foreign keys are not supported through ODBC, so that error message is
normal. As for the other problem, please switch on pgAdmin's logging to
'Full Debug' level (under Tools -> Options), recreate the error & send the
logfiles.

Regards, Dave.