Re: PostgreSQL Service on Windows does not start. ~ "is not a valid Win32 application" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rajeev rastogi
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Service on Windows does not start. ~ "is not a valid Win32 application"
Date
List pgsql-hackers
ON 11 November 2013, Naoya Anzai Wrote:

>> Hi Amit,
>>
> > I have uploaded your patch for next commit fest, hope you can support
> > it if there is any feedback for your patch by reviewer/committer.
> Thanks! Okay, I will support you.

1. Patch applies cleanly to master HEAD.
2. No Compilation Warning.
3. It works as per the patch expectation.

One suggestion:
Instead of using sizeof(cmdLine),a. Can't we use strlen  (hence small 'for' loop).b. Or use memmove to move one byte.

Thanks and Regards,
Kumar Rajeev Rastogi