Re: uppdate from postgersql 8.3.7 to 8.4.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alban Hertroys
Subject Re: uppdate from postgersql 8.3.7 to 8.4.4
Date
Re: uppdate from postgersql 8.3.7 to 8.4.4  (Leif Biberg Kristensen <leif@solumslekt.org>)
List pgsql-general
On 25 May 2010, at 11:38, Malm Paul wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to update postgresql ver 8.7.3 to 8.4.4

I know it's totally unrelated, but when did it become popular to send (HTML) messages in a very small blue font? I find
thisrather hard to read and usually fall back to the plain text alternative (which is included, thankfully).

This is not quite the first message formatted like this, I merely thought I should finally just ask. I did notice that
mostof the people sending messages formatted like this one don't appear to be native speakers (of English), does that
haveanything to do with it?

Alban Hertroys

--
Screwing up is an excellent way to attach something to the ceiling.

!DSPAM:737,4bfba33510414354318240!