Re: uppdate from postgersql 8.3.7 to 8.4.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz
Subject Re: uppdate from postgersql 8.3.7 to 8.4.4
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Alban Hertroys
<dalroi@solfertje.student.utwente.nl> wrote:
> On 25 May 2010, at 11:38, Malm Paul wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I'm trying to update postgresql ver 8.7.3 to 8.4.4
>
> I know it's totally unrelated, but when did it become popular to send (HTML) messages in a very small blue font? I
findthis rather hard to read and usually fall back to the plain text alternative (which is included, thankfully).

ask microsoft folks working on outlook. Somehow they thought it is a good idea.

--
GJ