Re: uppdate from postgersql 8.3.7 to 8.4.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Leif Biberg Kristensen
Subject Re: uppdate from postgersql 8.3.7 to 8.4.4
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tuesday 25. May 2010 12.15.14 Alban Hertroys wrote:
> I know it's totally unrelated, but when did it become popular to send (HTML)
messages in a very small blue font? I find this rather hard to read and usually
fall back to the plain text alternative (which is included, thankfully).

At least there's a plain text fallback. Messages in HTML only are totally
unreadable in a plaintext MUA, and should IMO be bounced from the list.

regards,
--
Leif Biberg Kristensen
http://solumslekt.org/blog/