Re: Nit: "Immutable" should be "pure" - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Brian Williams
Subject Re: Nit: "Immutable" should be "pure"
Date
List pgsql-docs
Thanks for the feedback folks. I had not seen the IMMUTABLE argument to CREATE FUNCTION and realize this change is too
expensive.

This probably will not be the last you hear on this since pureness and immutability are all the rage in development
circles.