The syntax about CREATE DOMAIN - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Gary WAN
Subject The syntax about CREATE DOMAIN
Date
Re: The syntax about CREATE DOMAIN  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-bugs
Dear Sir,
  I would like to tell you that the SQL about "Create Domain" is still
cannot involve constraints other than NULL | NOT NULL in Postgresql 7.4.1.

  For instances, when I type the following sentences, it shows error
message:

  Create Domain GenderDomain CHAR(1) Constraint g Check Value in ('M','F');

  Error: syntax error at or new "VALUE" at character ...

  How can I obtain the correct syntax about domain in postgresql?

Regards,
Gary