cannot use createlang after removing public schema - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lee Harr
Subject cannot use createlang after removing public schema
Date
Re: cannot use createlang after removing public schema  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
I have a database where I remove the schema public. When I
try to use the createlang script, it fails like this ...

>createdb foo
CREATE DATABASE
>psql foo -c "select version()"
                               version
PostgreSQL 7.4.1 on i386-portbld-freebsd4.9, compiled by GCC 2.95.4
(1 row)
>createlang plpgsql foo
>dropdb foo
DROP DATABASE
>createdb foo
CREATE DATABASE
>psql foo -c "drop schema public"
DROP SCHEMA
>createlang plpgsql foo
createlang: language installation failed: ERROR:  no schema has been
selected to create in

I read through the man page, but I do not see how to specify the
schema to createlang ...

I can add the language using the manual syntax, I am just wondering if
there is a simple way to use the script.