How to get indexes defined on a relation ?? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ramanujam H S Iyengar
Subject How to get indexes defined on a relation ??
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

How can i get the Oid's of the indexes created on a given user table.
For example assume that i ahve created a table part with a primary key and
later added a index on it .
Now from the relation data structure I can get to know that there is a pkey
present ( rel->rd_rel->relhaspkey)...but ..  how can i get the Oid of that
primary key index? The List rd_indexlist is showing that it is null, but my
relhaspkey is showing that there is a primary key !!

can some one educate me about this !!

Thanks,
-Ramu

Contact brides & grooms FREE! http://www.shaadi.com/ptnr.php?ptnr=hmltag