Re: 1.18.2 Windows installer? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dante Lopez
Subject Re: 1.18.2 Windows installer?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Alexander,

I use custom SSH port so I think it would not work too since I need to specify it on an option which is missing in the 1.18.1.

Kind regards,

Dante Lopez

Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 22:57:26 +0200
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] 1.18.2 Windows installer?
From: yerenkow@gmail.com
To: dante@dqlopez.com

You could use ssh port tunneling while awaiting for fix :)

Regards, Alexander Yerenkow

04 февр. 2014 г. 22:53 пользователь "Dante Lopez" <dante@dqlopez.com> написал:
Postgres Team,

I wonder when are you going to release the new version of pgAdminIII which is 1.18.2? Particularly, this fix:

2013-11-20 DP  1.18.2  Add missing "port" option for SSH tunnels [Akshay Joshi].
It's really troublesome, I use pgAdminIII on my local then psql command line remotely.

Kind regards,
Dante Lopez