Best practice in postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nilesh Doshi
Subject Best practice in postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi All,

I'm new to postgres, so I need your help.

We are in the process of migrating from oracle to postgres. DB size is about
400gb.
My question is about schemas in oracle and postgres. Does every schema in
oracle becomes a separate database in postgres ? OR it is still like oracle,
where all schemas are part of big database ?

Also, I thought vacuuming will be easier if oracle schema becomes database
in postgres. For example in our case each schema is like 80-90 gb, smaller
compare to vacuuming on 400gb.

Thanks,