Re: update from multiple rows - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From adam etienne
Subject Re: update from multiple rows
Date
List pgsql-sql
Thanks for your answer
In fact the computation is somewhat more complex than an average and the
data set is quite large... I did some test with view & triggers but it's
too slow..
Moreover, sometime i need to do big insertion or update and then other time
i need juste little update of this table...
I would like to apply a trigger only for little update but i don't know how
to proceed.. Maybe with a condition into the trigger.. But it's adding
computation time...

Thanks again,
Etienne Adam