Re: Error while compiling PostgreSQL with Java - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin Gainty
Subject Re: Error while compiling PostgreSQL with Java
Date
List pgsql-general
Please post errors and your full environment configuration
JDK version
JRE version (if different)

This would be a good time to look into loggers specifically either commons-logging or log4j

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note

> Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 12:18:44 -0500
> From: books@ejurka.com
> To: smex@mail.ru
> CC: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
> Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Error while compiling PostgreSQL with Java
>

> On Sun, 25 Nov 2007, Никоноров Григорий wrote:
>
> > I have a problem. I try to install PostgreSQL from source with java. I
> > Installed JDK, ANT properly but when i try to configure i have an error -
> > Warning.Ignored options - --with-java. Please help me !
> >

> Starting with the 8.0 release the JDBC driver was made an external project
> instead of bundled with the server source code. The JDBC driver is
> available from http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html
>
> Kris Jurka
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/

Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate. Join in!