Re: Error while compiling PostgreSQL with Java - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kris Jurka
Subject Re: Error while compiling PostgreSQL with Java
Date
Re: Error while compiling PostgreSQL with Java  (Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com>)
Re: Error while compiling PostgreSQL with Java  (Lew <lew@lwsc.ehost-services.com>)
List pgsql-general

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007, Никоноров Григорий wrote:

> I have a problem. I try to install PostgreSQL from source with java. I
> Installed JDK, ANT properly but when i try to configure i have an error -
> Warning.Ignored options - --with-java. Please help me !

Starting with the 8.0 release the JDBC driver was made an external project
instead of bundled with the server source code.  The JDBC driver is
available from http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

Kris Jurka