Duplicate Key Violates Unique Contraint when Updating a table - Mailing list pgsql-general

From carter ck
Subject Duplicate Key Violates Unique Contraint when Updating a table
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

I am experiencing thgis problem since this morning. I seldom heard about
unique key constraint violation to happen when updating a table.

It happens to 1 or few records at early stage, but then to all.

My updating command is as following:

update mytable set my_status='Y' where myid='ABC123567778';

Can anyone help? All helps and solutions are appreciated.

THanks.

CK

Check it out! Windows Live Spaces is here! http://spaces.live.com/?mkt=en-sg
It�s easy to create your own personal Web site.