Re: Activate Index - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Edwin Quijada
Subject Re: Activate Index
Date
Re: Activate Index  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
List pgsql-general
ok!
U can tell me about the best setup and performance?
and best parameters to setup I am so newbie  ?
I am using Postgres to emigrate a system in 4D Server to PgSql With Delphi
for insurance company.
My server is Pentium IV 2.0 Ghz , 1 GB Ram, 40 GB HD 7200RPM?
Now I wanna know what is the best setup

http://messenger.yupimsn.com/