Where is pg_create_restore_point funciton in 9.1a2 ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Emanuel Calvo
Subject Where is pg_create_restore_point funciton in 9.1a2 ?
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm still finding pg_create_restore_point in 9.1a2 documentation:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/functions-admin.html

But I've compiled that version and I didn't found it:

postgres=# \df *create_restore*
                       List of functions
 Schema | Name | Result data type | Argument data types | Type
--------+------+------------------+---------------------+------
(0 rows)

postgres=# select pg_create_restore_point('name');
ERROR:  function pg_create_restore_point(unknown) does not exist
LINE 1: select pg_create_restore_point('name');
               ^
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You
might need to add explicit type casts.
postgres=# select pg_create_restore_point('name'::text);
ERROR:  function pg_create_restore_point(text) does not exist
LINE 1: select pg_create_restore_point('name'::text);
               ^
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You
might need to add explicit type casts.

By the way, another issue that I found is when I execute \df. It
doesn't display anything (I must
force with * to do that).
I don't know if it is correct but in other releases it displays all
the functions (as \d displays
all the relations in this one).

              Emanuel Calvo
              Helpame.com