Re: Major features for 9.1 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Lardinois
Subject Re: Major features for 9.1
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Super thanks!

I have not found  "A concurrency control algorithm using serialization graph testing with write deferring" yet, but I did run into two other articles on the IPSJ site relating to serialization:

the second of which is regarding bus serialization, so may not relate to databases specifically
http://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/ipsjdc/2/0/2_165/_article

Andrew Lardinois

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
"Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:

> On the other hand, there is no such restriction on Michael
> Cahill's later doctoral thesis, which covers everything in the ACM
> SIGMOD paper and more.

Correction, it is copyrighted by the author with "All rights
reserved."  It is available for download without paying a fee,
though.

-Kevin