Re: Debug Contrib/cube code - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nick Raj
Subject Re: Debug Contrib/cube code
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
I am able to debug postgres by --enable-debug but breakpoint in cube is not working. Can you more elaborate on your second point?
Even i also tried to change makefile of contrib/cube by -g(debug) but it gives error.
Any idea is welcome.

ps: sorry for late reply

Thanks

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 6:42 AM, Joshua Tolley <eggyknap@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 10:43:23AM +0530, Nick Raj wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using postgresql-8.4.6. I want to debug the contrib/cube code. Can we
> able to debug that cube code?  Because there is no .configure  file to
> enable debug. Is there is any way to change make file to enable debug?

If your postgres build uses --enable-debug, cube should use it as well. It
determines this either through pg_config, or by referring to makefiles in the
postgres source directory contrib/cube lives in.

--
Joshua Tolley / eggyknap
End Point Corporation