Re: pg_listener table errors with slony - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pg_listener table errors with slony
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 09:58 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
>> Hi Guillaume
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 9:40 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
>> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

>> > Yeah, you're right. I now see the commit. Which means we have two bugs
>> > on 2.0 support.
>>
>> What happened with this in the end? I've just run into the pg_listener
>> bug again. I see from the thread you said you were going to work on
>> it, but then we got side-tracked into a discussion on whether we
>> should have slony support at all.
>>

> I still have it on my todo list.

OK, well I'm looking at the moment to see if we can do something with
sl_nodelock as Steve suggested, in combination with pg_stat_activity.

What was the other bug? I'm not sure I understand what that issue is.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company