Re: pg_rewind, a tool for resynchronizing an old master after failover - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christophe Pettus
Subject Re: pg_rewind, a tool for resynchronizing an old master after failover
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On May 28, 2013, at 12:49 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> We've had request from companies because they wanted to distribute
> Postgres and lawyers weren't comfortable with copyright statements in
> assorted files.  In those cases we've asked the people mentioned in such
> copyright statements, got approval to remove the offending copyright
> lines, and removed them.

I assume this topic has come up and been rejected for some reason, but just in case: The Django project requires an
explicitagreement for contributions that end up in the main source tree for it, part of which is the acceptance of the
Djangolicense and copyright notice.  (I don't have my copy right in front of me, but I don't think it's a full-on
assignmentof copyright.)

--
-- Christophe Pettus  xof@thebuild.com