Re: pg_rewind, a tool for resynchronizing an old master after failover - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: pg_rewind, a tool for resynchronizing an old master after failover
Date
Re: pg_rewind, a tool for resynchronizing an old master after failover  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Oh, I see.  Have we historically been OK with these as long as it is
> clear it is the PG copyright?  I know we had do some cleanups in the
> past, but I don't remember the details, obviously.

We've had request from companies because they wanted to distribute
Postgres and lawyers weren't comfortable with copyright statements in
assorted files.  In those cases we've asked the people mentioned in such
copyright statements, got approval to remove the offending copyright
lines, and removed them.