Re: repeated out of shared memory error - not related tomax_locks_per_transaction - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Alfonso Moscato (Merqurio)
Subject Re: repeated out of shared memory error - not related tomax_locks_per_transaction
Date
List pgsql-admin
Ah yes. You meant virt. It’s around 32gb. On Monday I ‘ll be more precise
Regards

Just using the common tools like htop or (ps aux);  specifically VIRT column in htop or VSZ column in ps.   Basically, how much virtual memory is allocated to the process (the total address space of the process).