Re: Problem calling stored procedure - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From
Subject Re: Problem calling stored procedure
Date
List pgsql-sql
Just a quick addendum;
I'm finding the number of rows by using GET DIAGNOSTICS num_entries = ROW_COUNT after I open the query, and then
branchingdepending on this value - Is there any issue with using this in conjunction with cursors and OPEN FOR SELECT?
I'vejust tried using OPEN FOR EXECUTE and quoting the query string, but still no luck - num_entries is still 0.
Thanks again,
Neil.

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private
information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
useof the email by you is prohibited.