Re: Problem calling stored procedure - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From
Subject Re: Problem calling stored procedure
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi Tom,
Thanks for the advice; But I'm still can't get it working. I only have three variables: prop_id, new_start_date,
new_end_date,and into_table. I've used the regclass type, and I've tried changing new_start_date and new_end_date to
nsdand ned respectively, but still no luck. If there any other avenue of investigation you can think of? I've tried
re-writingit as a dynamic query, but Postgres doesn't seem to like that!
Thanks once again,
Neil.

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private
information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
useof the email by you is prohibited.