RE:PostgreSQL 11 beta1 on AIX 7.2 : 2 failures in 32bit mode - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From REIX, Tony
Subject RE:PostgreSQL 11 beta1 on AIX 7.2 : 2 failures in 32bit mode
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Tom,

Yes, there is something strange with _LARGE_FILES in 32bit.
However, that exists too with version 10.4 and 9.6.9 , and tests are 100% OK.
So, it seems that something new appears within v11

v11beta1 brings new json files. Either these files reveal some issue on AIX 32bit or they contain code that is not
compatiblewith AIX environment and some change should be applied...

Cordialement,

Tony Reix

ATOS / Bull SAS
ATOS Expert
IBM Coop Architect & Technical Leader
Office : +33 (0) 4 76 29 72 67
1 rue de Provence - 38432 Échirolles - France
www.atos.net