Re: use of savepoint in containter managed transaction - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Amar Dhole
Subject Re: use of savepoint in containter managed transaction
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I have tried to use savepoint in jboss I got exception ,
"Since it is managed transaction rollback not allowed"
It will be great help how to avoid this error.

2) I have session bean where my transaction started it has assume 20 insert in one table at 10th insert I get duplicate
keyexception what we do in our application increase key by catching exception and proceed ahead by in postgress when
thisexception occurs my all insert gets error out. So I thought to use savepoint or any other way to avoid this
exceptionand proceed in my transaction.

Thanks,
Amar